Sunday, August 15, 2004

The Babe Parade

This weekend the Olympics started. On Friday I sat there glued to the TV waiting for the Panama athletes to show up. I was kinda disappointed because the athletes were shown very quickly before the station cut to a commercial break. Oh, well. Anyway, the Parade of Nations or "Babe Parade" was a sight to be had. I don't know if it is because they are young, built, cute, or maybe that shine in their eyes that says "anything is possible" that made them all super adorable.

I do have a bone to pick. Ok, now when the girls play beach volleyball they play in a sport two-piece, super tight and leaving little to the imagination. I waited patiently for the guys to play and expecting to see them in a Speedo and no shirt I was surprise to see them in tank tops and loose sports shorts...whaaaaat the helllll?? There is just no justice in the world.

Anyway, I did find a cool way to get Baby Girl involved with the Olympics. Every time a country would come up we would look it up in the world globe. Now before we sit down to watch she gets the globe and asks me questions.

I am going to Phoenix this week for work. I hope is not too hot ;)

No comments: