Sunday, August 29, 2004

Back In Another 4 Years

The Olympics were great this time. There was a great opening ceremony, awesome scenery, and yes, there were sports in there somewhere. Kudos Greece for a great show! And, boo to NBC for having retarded reporters. On several occasions I heard the following conversation...reporter (interviewing a silver medalist) - "So where did you go wrong? Where could you of improved?" Athlete (trying to be pleasant) - "I did the best I could; I did win a silver medal!!" I mean hello! Retards!

Ok, back to my life...I am heading to Cleveland this week. Traveling is getting old. Yuck. I am happy that I get a lot of Hotel points and will not have to pay for a hotel anywhere I decide to go on vacation, but, on the other hand am like, do I have to go? It should be a short trip and I hope to blog when I get back.

Hey does anyone watch Nip/Tuck?? I think they are going for shock value this season. In the last 3 episodes my jaw has dropped and it has stayed open for a good 5 minutes ;) A good show, but very intense at times.

No comments: