Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Sorry Guys...

It took me 6 hours and 2 phones calls to find out that my thyroid medicine needs to be adjusted, well, not even that, the nurse said that they will retest my thyroid next time just to see if there is a change. That took me 72 hours to find out?!!!

I had to make two calls to the doctors office before anyone would call me back and I think the only reason anyone called me back was because I left them a message that went something like this..."This is the second message I have left for you guys. Someone called me on Friday and asked me to call you guys back. I am assuming that something is wrong since you guys said that you would only call me if there was something wrong with the tests. I am worried, so if someone could call me back I would really appreciate it". When the nurse called me back I asked her why she would leave a message like that on a recorder and she said that if it was something really serious they would not leave a message - what is up with that?!

I just thought that since I was terminally ill they were not bothering with me since they were not going to be able to squeeze that much more money out of me. Damn PPO!

I am glad it is just my thyroid and not something more serious. Thanks you guys for being so concerned, I really appreciate it. Hugs.

No comments: