Monday, August 23, 2004

Here I am...

I have not posted all week, somehow it feels weird. As you guys know I was in Phoenix and thanks to my company (The Internet Nazis) I was not able to get out to the internet. That completely sucks. I plan to write a strong worded letter to the powers that be this week...I mean, for a company that prides itself in being ahead of the pack dialing-up at 19.9KBS is just not right.

Phoenix was hot, what else can I say. I think is funny, but every time I visit someone, somewhere always busts out that "dry heat" crap. I am sorry, but when the heat gets to be over 100F it does not matter whether is dry or humid, either way, is fricking hot!!!

Well, I am home now and should be this week. Yippie for me.

Olympics Update
On Wednesday I stayed up to watch the Women's Gymnastics Team Finals. During the whole time I watched only two thoughts came to mind.
1. I guess the girls must have been training for a good amount of years, in seclusion, far away from human contact and any episode of Sex and The City, not to notice that scrunchies are completely out. And
2. What is up with the funky eye makeup?

Ok, guys I am heading to the Bad Art Night tomorrow, if any of you guys are interested I would love to meet you. Go to Htown Blogs for more info.

No comments: