Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Baseball Talk

Sorry guys I have been ignoring my blogging duties lately, I do not mean to, but it seems that this baseball business has gotten the best of me.

A few days ago I was going to blog about the, once again, downfall of the Red Sox, but they have proved me wrong...good for them!! Yes, I have not only been staying up late watching the Astros play, but also the Red Sox. Why the Red Sox you ask...well, we used to live up in BeanTown and my daughter, Baby Girl, is a native Bostonian. They must put something in the water because, I swear, her first’s words were mama, dada, and Red Sox. Every time I go up to Boston she asks me to bring her a Red Sox dress, T-Shirt, or hat, her last request were for Red Sox socks (yeah, try saying that real fast several times), but I could not find any that would fit her.

I really hope the World Series does not come down to the Red Sox vs. the Astros because I don't know if my husband would like to see, or could take, our daughter cheering for the other team. Well, at the same time it could be entertaining!

Well, that is pretty much ALL I have been up to lately. I hope to come back to my regularly or irregularly posting schedule as soon as the Astros win the World Series.

Ok, here is a pic of the cutest Red Sox fan.

No comments: