Sunday, April 17, 2005

Old School Girly

I found the cutest thing ever...an iPod carry case from Burberry.



The carry case made want an iPod really, really bad until it dawned on me that I am so old school. Lets put it this way my cell phone is the only gadget I own. On the phone I hardly use the camera, don't use the internet and don't text message anyone. I am a paper and pen type of girl, I write everything down on pieces of paper that clutter my desk to no end, but I know where everything is or what stack of papers is located in in case I need it. To remember my schedule I print out a monthly calendar from calendarhome.com and write everything in.

Ok, going back to my iPod desire...I was so into getting that iPod carry case that I actually started thinking of the songs I would put in it (Another example of my old schoolness is that I HATE to burn CDs and way prefer to buy music, my husband gasps at this, but to me the quality is not the same), the size of storage, and what color I would get. Until I started to think or try to figure out when I would listen to the thing, does it connect to my car stereo somehow? And if I do put the 1,500 songs they advertise it holds, how do I easily find the song I want to hear?

If you own an iPod and have any answers let me know, I would just love to buy me that case.

No comments: