Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Update...

Wow, I am finally catching my breath!

Harrison is doing well. We were released exactly a week ago, after being in the hospital for 10 days, from Texas Childrens. He was diagnosed with having a Urinary Tract Infection and after much testing and a full dose of antibiotics it was determined that that was all there was, just an UTI. All of tests that were performed on him (my poor baby!) came back negative. We are glad that all the tests were negative, but it is a little disconcerting that there was nothing else found that caused the UTI. Anyway, to make a long story short we are back home, he is fine, and I am totally paranoid. I check him constantly for any sign of fever.

Like I said I am finally catching my breath, so how are you guys doing?

No comments: