Monday, April 18, 2005

Super Size Me - Update 2

Mondays from now on will be known as Diet and Fitness Day here on my blog. I will feature products that I have found that are yummy and tasty as well as not so bad for you.

On that note lets begin...If you are like me and can not have a sandwich without the extra crunch of chips you will appreciate this new Lay's Fat Free Chips. I was surprise to find out that they are quite tasty and do not leave your mouth feeling greasy. I read the label before I bought them and even though they are made with Olestra they did not have me running to the restroom (a side effect, I have heard). The chips however do come with a hefty price tag, I paid $3.50 for a regular size bag.



If you live in the Houston area Ruggles has the BEST low-fat Tres Leches cake. The dessert has 3 grams of fat and is around 350 calories. Awesome!!!

Weight Loss Update - My week has been pretty good. I have exercised every day and lost 3.5 pounds this week. Yippie. I still have 32.5 pounds to go, yuck!!


No comments: