Sunday, April 10, 2005

Spring Has Sprung

This weekend we took a trip through the Texas Hill Country. The weather was awesome and the flowers were in full bloom. During our drive we visited Brenham, Chappell Hill, and Washington, Texas.

I just love drives, specially through places I have never been before. I swear, I rather take a car and drive anywhere than take a plane. Getting from point A to point Z is way more enjoyable if you get to see all the other points in between. I must admit that sometimes, as I am driving, or lost somewhere in the middle of nowhere, I do think of that Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie and hope it did not happen where I am driving through. During my life I have driven through some crazy places and seen some very strange people and believe me that is always in the back of my mind.



No comments: