Thursday, April 28, 2005

Wow, What a Surpise

I must say that I was totally shocked last night when Constantine from American Idol was voted off, or voted less. I think my jaw dropped when I heard it. I was like "What the hell? Anthony and Scott are still in it? What the f&*%?".

I could of sworn that Scott would be the next one to go, I mean he has made it this far without looks or personality, and his singing is not that strong. From what JR told me he read somewhere that there is a force to keep Scott in it, just like last year and that whole Jasmine business, since he is thought to be the worst in the competition.

Like I said before I am an Anwar fan. I don't know who will win it this time. I saw a poll that says that Bo is the favorite to win it, but I think AI would have a hard time getting him to do everything they want...after all they do become Fox's, or whoever the recording company is, be-atch after they win. I just think that Bo is a little older, writes his own music, and maybe will not feel right singing some of the happy pop-y songs they will force him to record. I dunno.

In another AI note. I just read that Paula slept with Corey Clark?? YUCK!! Wasn't there anyone else cuter around?? Cheez, Paula. Maybe she was on drugs back then too and her bad taste should not be held against her. Full story here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant virtual memory has become in our everyday lives. It's like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB port . I guess it makes sense though, considering how cheap memory has become lately...

Ahhh... who am I to complain. I can't get by a single day without my R4 / R4i!

(Posted using PostNet for R4i Nintendo DS.)