Monday, August 15, 2005

Good Idea/Bad Price

I am not one of those mothers that has pictures of her kids plastered all over the place, but when I saw this, I was like “I could do that!”



I mean, why get those boring stamps at the post office – you know the ones with the pictures of people you have never heard of or the ones that make you feel totally guilty that you are no supporting the “in” cause. Anyway, when I saw those personalized stamps advertised in a magazine I said to myself “I will buy boring stamps no longer!” Who wouldn’t love these things? What could keep someone from personalizing their invitations and envelopes with their own creation? Well, I came to find out…The Price!

You can normally buy a set of 20 stamps for $7.40, but these people are selling 20 personalized stamps, for the very high price of, $16.99!!

To say the least, my bubble popped as fast as it had been inflated. I immediately thought, the flag stamps are not so bad; a personalized stamp will work the same as an ugly one; plus, nobody keeps the envelopes anyway.

No comments: