Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Must...Have...New...Phone...

I so want a new cell phone that I fabricated a lie to get one. Yes, I know, I am going to hell, but at least I will have a new phone.

Lately, I have been thinking that I NEED a camera phone (I have an external camera phone, which sucks) that way I can take pics when I am on the go and blog about them without having to haul my camera around.

One of the things I HATE about myself is that when I want something I will dwell on it forever and it will consume my every minute of my every day until I get it. I got the thought in my head a couple of days ago and yesterday I found my phone, the only thing is that it is pretty much sold out everywhere.



It has a 2 pixel camera with flash, zoom capabilities, TV, and I can store music on it. Oh, yeah, and I guess it works as a phone too, plus other things I am not concerned with, blah, blah, blah. Full features here.

Anyway, the phone retails for $499 – WHAT?!! Anyway, this morning I called my boss and told him that I thought I needed a new phone because my old phone was not keeping a charge. I also told him that I had changed the battery and it was still not working properly. Geez, I suck, I really do. I hate myself for the lie.

I will probably pay for it (karma) because I can not find that phone anywhere. If anyone sees it, it is a Samsung MM-A800, please let me know.

No comments: