Thursday, September 08, 2005

FX

Is anyone out there watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Starved, or Rescue Me? I am completely hooked on all those shows. I feel I am the only person in the world watching FX until Nip/Tuck starts on the 20th (yippie!!!).

I am looking forward to Reunion tonight on Fox, primarily because of Sean Faris. I really liked him in Life As We Know It.

Ok, I don’t know why I am blogging about my tv watching, I guess I want my voodoo curse to go away. JR always teases me by telling me that if I like a show it will most likely be cancelled within a season or two. Poor LAWKI was cancelled halfway through the season; ABC never aired the last two shows. Dead Like Me, I just LOVE that show and it was cancelled after two seasons. WTF??

I really hope Sunny and Starved make it (appeal to those mighty TV Gods). The shows are funny, yes, in my kind of way, but still funny without being in-your-face about it and without those annoying laugh tracks. I catch myself laughing, or what I consider laughter - a loud, unladylike, and unapologetic sound that is emitted from my body – when I watch the shows and for that I am thankful. I will keep my fingers crossed, but will not hold my breath.

No comments: