Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Must...Be...Nice

There is just one major blogging rule that I follow and that is…

NEVER, ever, ever, blog about someone you know. There could be that small chance that the person stumbles on your blog, just to see what is new, and reads the horrific things you have said about them and their issues, mostly mental in my case, and make such a BIG deal about them that the issue that you had to begin with seems small in comparison. Totally NOT worth it!

I have never meanly blogged about anyone. I am a lover not a fighter and think that there are other million things to discuss or bash, like, lets say, Tom Cruise, his craziness, and his stupid and predictable War Of The Worlds movie, but that is another post entirely. See? I am clearly a lover.

Do not get me wrong, I do have a mean streak, come down girl! Not now, that would like to come out once in a while, like now. This is all I will say on the subject. Some people are crazy, they go and fuck up and want everyone else to share in the “cleaning up” responsibility, fuck that. You created the monster you clean it up!!!

You guys go on and have a beautiful day now. Much Love.

No comments: