Friday, January 13, 2006

going, Going, GONE!!!

I need to peel myself away from eBay. I think I might be addicted. I have gotten to the point that if I see something super cute for the kids I say, “hey, I love that, I should buy it”. I then start thinking of how cute the item would look on and how I must have it, and how cheap shipping is, and if I buy something else from the same seller I can combine the items and save so much money on shipping, then the rational side of my brain kicks in and it tells me (in a British and sophisticated accent, I don’t know why, but I think that is the way my rational brain should sound), “ok, you do know that that outfit is a size 3T and that The Sequel is barely going to be one!”. I love my rational side. If it wasn’t for it I might have closets full of stuff I don’t need, oh wait, I do have crap I don’t need! My rational side and I will need to have a talk.

Anyway, I feel that I am barely getting back into a regular schedule, after the holidays and all. I am finally catching up on other people’s lives, I am reading blogs, commenting, and see, writing my own posts.

Hey, I wanted to see if any of you live or work in the north area of Houston. I have a couple of friends that work up here in The Woodlands and I was thinking of putting together a Lunch Bunch Club of sorts. We can get together on Fridays for lunch and chat. If you are interested in getting together and meeting new people email me and I will add you to the mailing list.

Ok, that is it. I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. Much Love.

No comments: