Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A lot to tell, a lot to tell.

I will start with a funny story. On Friday I had to pick up a few things at the store and since I looked like crap I picked Wal-Mart to do my shopping at. I though, I will run in and run out, no problem. As I made my way to the back of the store (isn’t that how it always is) this lady jumps out of nowhere and gives me what looks like a little bottle of All detergent, but the bottle is empty. I look down and notice that there is a slit on the top of the detergent bottle. I look at the lady and say “what is this?” She (promotion lady) looks at me and tells me “when you go to the laundromat you can keep all your quarters in here and take them out as you need them”. All I could think was WTF!! I don’t even look like someone that has a washer and dryer at home!! Great.

On Saturday we finally cleaned our garage. It was a lot of work, and now we can safely enter and exit without sustaining any injuries. I wonder how long it will last.

On Sunday we made our way to the Galleria. I HATE that place on the weekend. There are so many people, and it is so loud that I walk out of there with a headache. Anyway, I had to go to Tiffany & Co. to exchange the great bracelets JR gave me for Christmas.





All I can say is that Tiffany must be making their bracelets for anorexics or bulimics because, I have normal sized hands, NOT man-hands like JR now bugs me about, and I literally had to dislocate my thumb to get the bracelet to fit. I am not kidding; and it was painful trying to get it off.

The second bracelet looks a lot bigger in the picture. I was thinking that I was going to be the same size as the heart bracelet and it isn’t. It is more for a girl.

Anyway I exchanged the first one for a necklace (it must be a new style because I was not able to find a pic on the website). The second bracelet made it back home with me, they were out of mostly everything, and since I need to go back to Tiffany this week to pick up my other necklace I left for a thorough cleaning I will exchange it then.

Aside from Tiffany we went to Burberry where I got a pair of house shoes and jacket for Baby Girl.

Hey, we also ran into the Governor. I saw him coming and waved. Sometimes I forget that just because you read someone’s most personal thoughts and dreams on their blog it does not mean that they remember who you are. Anyway, I saw him coming and waved, I saw his mind working, gears cranking, and then the almighty “hey, I know who you are” smile. I like those smiles.

No comments: