Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

It is that time of year again, time to jump on the bandwagon and make resolutions that will only last for a couple of months.

So, with that in mind, I will omit everyone’s favorites – Eat well and exercise (wah, wah, wah). Yes, I could stand to loose A LOT of pounds, but I am not putting that as a resolution for this year since it was my resolution from 10 years ago, and every year after that. I am also omitting the standards like “Pray for world peace” and “Try to end world hunger”.

My resolutions for 2006 are –

  1. Clean out every single closet in my house and the garage (well, any place where there is a door and things can quickly be put away when company comes over). My garage is a disaster; we call it the Bermuda Triangle, if anything goes in there it is likely to never be seen again.
  2. Ebay, Ebay, Ebay. I have a million collections. I really need to focus on a couple and let go of all the other stuff. (plus, I think this will help my closet problem).
  3. Learn to play an instrument. I am thinking piano, but if that does not work out then guitar is my second choice.

Yeap, those are my three little resolutions that I will be lucky to get done before the next new years. Wish me luck!!

No comments: