Sunday, January 29, 2006

Links Update

I wanted to update you on two sites I have added to my blogroll. One of them is Cuz I Said So! - a blog from a Canadian Chica. Greg from Dissonance emailed me and told me that he had seen a link to my blog on her site and I checked it out. She is pretty funny and says what is on everyone’s mind about celebrities. You Go Girl!!

The second blog is from my long time friend Chris. Chris was one of those guys that emailed his friends with the weirdest, most obscure websites out there; he covered everything from the paranormal to natural disasters and every weird thing in between. I thought that a blog would be the best way for him to get his findings out there to people that could really, really, appreciate it, since his friends have stopped opening his emails long ago. Anyway, I have been bugging him for years to get a blog and he finally did! He can be found at Internet Curios. Also, ladies, he is single so email me for any personal info or questions you might have.

No comments: