Saturday, June 17, 2006

Happy Anniversary!!

Today, exactly 11 years ago I got married. Wow, time has gone by fast, well I shouldn’t really say that, being married and staying married is the hardest job I have ever had. What is love, you ask? Well, it means different things at different times, sometimes it means having someone to talk to when I have had a bad day, or having someone to talk to when I have had a good day, or not smothering him with a pillow in the middle of the night, or knowing at the bottom of my heart without any doubt that I can count on someone else to always be there for me.

Our marriage is not perfect, it has been a “bliss..tering pain” (JRs words) at times, but hey, I have never been married before so I don’t know what this thing is all about and every day, every year that goes by is a new frontier/undiscovered territory.

I really hope this marriage thing works out for us; the last 11 years have been interesting and can not wait to see what the next 11 years bring. Good luck to us!!

No comments: