Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Where Are You?

Where are you? What are you doing? Why haven’t you blogged in a while? Where in the world is Chica? You might be asking yourself questions like these and here is the answer, I am in Boston…ahhhhgain.

I was so excited about the trip; I mean tax-free shopping and all. JR did not share my excitement when I told him about my plans; he gave his usual speech, some blah, blah, blahs, followed by something about responsibility and conscientiousness. Yeah, yeah, yeah…anyway, after the plane landed in Beantown I drove directly to the Wrentham Premium Outlet.

I found some great, great stuff. I got a Burberry shirt, a Lacoste shirt, 2 Juicy Couture t-shirts and a pair of cropped terry pants, and a Coach large bag that matches the cute shoes I got last month. I got the kids some clothes and shoes. See JR, nothing to worry about.

After the shopping I ended up taking an unexpected trip. Instead of going left I turned right and ended up in Providence, Rhode Island, I hate when that happens.

I am up in Boston for work, some software training. I will let you guys know more about my trip as events develop. Stay tuned.

No comments: