Monday, June 19, 2006

Here I Go Again...

I am Boston bound. Yes, I will be going back to Boston for work. Well, to be fair I did talk myself into this trip. You see, my company is having a HUGE party on Thursday and the only way for me to get to go was if I was up there working. My company is renting out the Tiki Room, wow! You might say if you have been there, or what is that? If you haven’t. Let me tell you, we ended up at the Tiki Room three years ago, after the company party at Jake Ivory’s, and it was so much fun; too much fun for a company party. So, when I heard that this year it was going to be at the Tiki Room I commenced my plot (insert evil laugh here).

I have not been to the Summer company party in three years. In 2004, I went on vacation in June and in 2005, I had just gotten back from Maternity leave and was not in a party mood. I have been to the Christmas parties, but they are at a Hotel and all fancy, even though they are fun, this is a different kind of fun. I will keep you guys posted.

In other news…I might be changing jobs, same company. I will know more about it this week since I am up there and all. It seems interesting, a change, so we will see. I will keep you guys posted on that one too.

No comments: