Monday, May 31, 2004

My Weekend...

Friday...some friends and I got together in Downtown Houston. We meet everyone at Cabo. After Cabo we headed to Sambuca. Yes, it is true what they say, the place is full of "working girls". I was skeptical at first, but at 1:00 they start closing in on their prey and it becomes very obvious at that point. After that we headed over to Frank's for beer and pizza.

Saturday...We got up pretty late, hung around at the house, then went to have lunch at P.F. Changs - on the new section of The Woodlands Mall. The new section is AWESOME, there are tons of new stores and it even has an Anthropologie!! One of my favorite stores. After all that we headed to my friend Claudia's house for a "greet and meet". We finally got a chance to meet her daughter Martha. She is such a cutie.



Sunday...We packed the car and made our way to J.R.'s family reunion in Texarcana, Texas (yes, I know what you are asking yourselves, why Texarcana?! Honestly I don't know).

Monday...Made our way back home and jumped in the pool.

That is about it for my long holiday weekend. How was your weekend??

No comments: