Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My Reality TV

Congrats to Chloe for winning Project Runway. How cool is that?!!

American Idol

The Chicas

Ok, I guess I will be picking my bottom three this week. I thought I about picking four, but since there are only 8 left, well, it just didn’t seem right.



Comments on the show - There is too much laughing at Kellie’s expense, I feel bad for the girl.



The Chicos



I really, really do not like that Gedeon guy at all. I don’t know, but my man Kevin might be leaving this week, yes, he is a dork, but there is something about him that makes me cheer for him. Good luck Kevin!!

Comments on the show - Can someone get rid of Ace already. He is cute, and this is what makes me think the whole thing is fixed, he is a BAD singer, but everyone is like, ohh, yeah, you are great! Maybe there is something wrong with my speakers, but he sounds like he is squealing. He I nice to look at, but that is about it.

No comments: