Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Oscars

On Hollywood’s most important night some actors looked amazing while others, well, not so much. I don’t understand why that is, these women have stylists and the money to pay them; they get designer dresses and jewels for free! I think that if they are going to dress up just one day out of the year Oscar night should be it. The whole world is watching, so shine stars, shine!!


Reese Witherspoon looked AMAZING in this 1950’s vintage dress.




Jessica Alba, even though I am not a fan, really looked classy and sophisticated. What the Oscars are about.




Uma Thurman has had her share of Oscar visits and she really looked like a pro. I guess I really like the up-hair-dos.




Jennifer Gardner looked like she was running late and did what we all do, put her hair up in a ponytail, and not a fancy one at that. And where was Ben anyway?




Can someone tell Jennifer Aniston it is time for a new look.




Maggie Gyllenhaal’s hair looked awful and it looked like she could have a wardrobe malfunction at any minute.




Charlize Theron looks like a cafeteria lady.




Keira Knightley – I don’t know what to say about her, she is beautiful, but her hair looks like crap.


On a positive note, I did like the fact that most of the winners remembered their parents and thanked them in their speeches. I thought that was so nice. That is all we parents want, just a little recognition.

No comments: