Tuesday, March 14, 2006

This, That and TV

I have been running around like a crazy lady lately. I have actually been getting up at 7:30 every morning and liking it. I can get more done. Even then I am still running around getting things done. What am I doing you ask? Well, I have been thinking about quitting my job, and before someone runs over and tells my boss I must explain why. Well, this is pretty much it, JR travels for work and so do I. We have been pretty lucky that Baby Girl has only been going to Pre-K two days a week, but next fall she will be going everyday, all day long. What sucks is that my mother does not drive, so that leaves JR and I to drop her off and pick her up and what do we do if we are both not here?!!

Anyway, I have been thinking of starting a side business. I will have a heart to heart with my boss around August and see what he says about me not traveling. It would be great if I could still have my job and have a side business at the same time, but I do not want to count on it. Anyway, I am getting ready because if worse comes to worse I do not want to start a business after I loose my job, I want to have it up and running by then. So, doing that alone has kept me pretty busy.


TV Watching

I saw the first episode of Big Love on HBO this Sunday. I don’t know how I feel about it. I have always had a fascination with cults and religions, so I am pretty intrigued to see where the show will go with that story.

In case you don’t know what the show is about, I will tell you, it is a about a guy (Bill Paxton) that is married to three women, they live in, go ahead and guess, guess? Salt Lake City, UT. The show is full of sex, jealousy, religion, politics and a pretty mean guy that could be the devil, played by Harry Dean Stanton.

Like I said, I don’t know where HBO is going with this, but I will keep you guys posted.

No comments: