Monday, March 06, 2006

Weirdest Thing Ever…

I get an email from a girl telling me that she was ego surfing and found a blog by a person that has her same name. She wanted me to check the blog out because she liked it and because it had a link to my blog and that was how she found me.

She included a link to the site and I had to check it out. This is where the weird thing comes in…I know that person. I don’t mean the hello/goodbye small talk knowing a person, I mean the, her and her husband flew down to Houston for our 10th wedding anniversary, knowing a person. I just never knew she had a blog. Man, talk about a small world. Weird. That is just like three degrees of separation.

Anyway, this is my friend’s site - StinkWeasel Stories Go say hi and tell her that Chica sent ya.

No comments: