Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Shopping

I am finally getting back on the swing of buying me stuff, yes, the baby weight (can it still be called baby weight?) has not come off yet, but I can not live my life waiting for the day that it does, if it ever.

I have been having fun going out and shopping for myself. I am still having a hard time trying the stuff at the store – florescent lighting does not help the self-esteem (how about some semi dark, soft lighting, just like those touched up photographs? That store would sell millions!! My idea and you guys heard it here first), so I take the clothes home and try them on there. Lately I have been doing all my shopping at White House/Black Market. They have trendy styles without being hootchie, plus they have an awesome sale section.

What about your feet? You ask. Well, I have bought me three pairs of shoes. Yippie for me. The first pair I bought was a BCBG. Super cute and four inches high!! Yeah, I love shoes that make me feel tall. This is a, I am going out on the town pair, not for endless walks or standing too long.



The next pair is Coach and I can not seem to find a pic of it anywhere, I know it is a 2006, but can not find the pic. The style is called Tyra II and it a basic black two inch wedge shoe. This pair is perfect for walking and doing everyday stuff.

The last pair is also by Coach (Coach means today, trendy, and when you are done you can sell them on eBay and get some of your money back!). I just loved this pair of shoes. They are so, so cute. They are 4.5 inches high, but they are super light and have a rubbery sole. They are good for going out or running errands. And of course, I had to get the wristlet that went with them.






Well, that is it for my shopping. I so much more enjoy buying shoes than clothes; my feet are the only part of my body that has reverted to my pre pregnancy state. Way to go feet!! Good Job. Baby steps, baby steps.

No comments: