Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Weekend and TV

I must blog, I just realized that I have not blogged since last Friday, that is just too long.

I guess I can update you guys on my going-ons…
On Friday, my friend Chris (Internet Curios) had his going away party, no, he is not leaving town he is just changing jobs. We meet over at El Tiempo on Washington, we were joined by friends and other bloggers, including Greg from Dissonance.



My friend Phil from the Chronicle (he is the one on the right) was also there by himself!! He is on the market and on the prowl, so if any of you ladies are interested email me for full details.

After El Tiempo we headed over to The Social. Man, I have been two nights this month alone and I don’t even go out that much.

On Saturday, Baby Girl had a birthday party so headed to my mom’s house (the party was for one of her little neighbors) and spent the afternoon there, just hanging.

On Sunday, JR and Baby Girl headed to the Houston Shell Open. I stayed at home with the Sequel and watched some needed TV. I watched Elizabeth I – first episode, a mini series by HBO. I really like the lady that plays the queen. She is so intense.

I also watched God or the Girl on A&E. I have watched the show before and found it interesting. The show is pretty much about a group of guys that have to choose between becoming priest/celibate or getting married and having a family. You get to follow the guys as they date, stop dating and start their “single for a season” – a season can last 6 months to 3 years plus, how they raise money, or have no money at all, all the way until they reach their big decision – becoming a priest or having a family. Interesting.

Tonight I will watch Big Love on HBO. I am hooked. I really like the story, the plot, and think the characters are well developed. Thumbs up!

No comments: