Wednesday, January 21, 2004

How about that State of the Union address. I need to send a letter to someone. I have come up with a way to cut the address in half!! Yeap, I sure did, and you guys are going to be the first ones to hear it...here it goes - Every time you go to a graduation or ceremony they always ask that you hold your applause to the end, well, if the Senators, Congress people, and all invitees would follow this rule, I promise you, the address will be cut in half. Who do I send the letter to?? Also, what is the point of handing your kid to the President? I mean when she grows up are you going to tell her..."You are special, President Bush touched you 15 years ago" Woo, hoo (sarcastic). Mothers do not do that to your children, plus how much do we really know about this guy anyway??

No comments: