Friday, January 30, 2004

This week has been incredibly slow. I only worked on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning and had to send in my laptop on Wednesday (they are installing Windows XP). Other than work I finally put some items for sale on EBay. I am actually proud of myself for this one...I had told myself that Ebay was going to have to take second place to my personal website that I am revamping. It has not been updated since Oct. of 2002 (yeap, I suck). I am so bad, but I promise that when it is done it will way better that before.


Today we picked up a friend, Eric, that is here from Boston for the SuperBowl. The only difference between he and the million other Bostonians that are escaping the bitter nasty cold is that he actually has a ticket to the SuperBowl. The only person it seems that is here from out of town that actually has one. The airport though was not as crazy as I was imagining, but there were around 5 charter buses all with New England "Pats" fans and, of course, all dressed up ready for the game. Anyway, when we picked Eric up the first thing out of his mouth was..."what is up with the weather?". I dunno. Last weekend was awesome. I think it will clear up by tomorrow, well, I will keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: