Monday, January 05, 2004

We are having some crazy weather here in Houston. During the break we went to Las Vegas, it was crazy over there too. It snowed for the first time in five years - yeah, lucky me! Anyway, we get home and the temperature is 75 degrees. A couple of days ago I went out for a walk and the weather was just awesome - around 70 degrees. I was walking around talking about how great the weather was, and how awful it had been in Boston, New Mexico and Vegas, and how lucky we were lo live here in Houston, and how Boston was still under snow, when all of the sudden I hear an evil laugh. It kinda took me by surprise until I realized I was the one laughing. Yeah, Houston is awesome this time of year, I said. Well, that awesome weather did not last long, it is 30 today. Tonight, I will be crying my self to sleep thinking of warmer weather.

Woo, hoo, the superbowl will be in Houston this year. I am not at all into football, but it will be fun to go out and hang.

Reality TV - YUCK!! I am extremely tired of it. Let's leave acting to the professionals. My top 5 WORST reality TV shows (not in any order, they all just suck): The Simple Life - They can not be that stupid; Average Joe - These guys actually signed up for that!; The Bachelor - The women are funny - to be nice. I am always hoping someone cries; Star Date - You can always tell the "date" is so disappointed when they reveal the actor she/he will be going out with. I mean who did they expect??; The Osbournes - Well, maybe not the show, but the aftermath, even though I could not understand half the stuff the dad said. The boy goes to rehab, the dad "remembers" he was molested as a child, the girl looses her record contract, and the mum, even though she gets her own show which pretty much sucks, is always almost or crying for everyone. Just let it go Osbournes. Move On.

No comments: