Saturday, January 24, 2004

I attended my first Tiara Happy Hour yesterday. We met at the Flying Saucer, it was interesting. I did see the girls that I have met at Bad Art Night on Wednesday, Kathy and Elaine - they both seem like really sweet girls and hope to see them at other events. Before we, my sister and my friend Carmen N, made it to The Flying Saucer I hung out at Cabo waiting for them. Later, Carmen N. and I took a Bike Taxi to the happy hour. That was awesome! He only charged us $3, but I gave him $6 because he did take a lot of abuse from me. I kept yelling at him to go faster, FASTER!! and when we stopped at a red light I would told the cab next to us that we could take it...ha, ha, ha too funny. He was such a good sport. Anyway, Downtown is looking a lot more livelier now days. There were hardly any empty parking spaces when I got to town at 5:45 pm. Anyway, after The Flying Saucer we made our way to La Carafe. A really nice bar, that is forgotten a lot. Every time I go there I remember my 21st bday party. This bartender named Ted from Amarillo gave me free beer all night. Those were the days!!

No comments: