Sunday, September 26, 2004

Star Wars-ed Out

If I see anything else Star Wars related I am going to scream!! My husband went out, well, realistically, we bought it together, and got the new DVD release of Star Wars. Yeap, we watched them all - back to back to back. I hear the dark side theme in my head, like a bad ringing that does not go away.

Well, let me tell you guys, not only did we watched the movies, but my husband made it a point to tell me about all the enhanced scenes and all the gossip going around on the internet about episodes 7-9.

Do not get me wrong I am fan. I truly enjoy episodes 4-6 way, way, way more than 1 and 2, but I am so looking forward to episode 3. I think it will answer a lot of questions. I really hope it is well done and leaves any annoying characters (like Jar-Jar) out of the story.

No comments: