Thursday, September 16, 2004

Utterly Jealous

I am so jealous of thin people and now pretty much everyone qualifies as thin to me!

There has to be some 800 number I dial to let all catalogue companies know that I am pregnant and that in no way, shape, or form do I want to see their thin models showing me clothes I will not be able to wear for a while (10 months if I am lucky).

I do not get mad, or I have always gotten mad?, when I get the Victoria's Secret catalogue mainly because I know I never looked like them, but it is the Anthropologie and designer catalogues that really bug me. They are teasing me! All I can do is flip through the pages and sigh.

I have done my best to look super cute being pregnant, but is hard because maternity clothes are either ugly or super expensive (giving the 5 more months I will be wearing them) and not very creative. All pregnant women end up looking the same after a while.

No comments: