Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Yuck...

Yuck, it is 3:10am and I am working!! We are having issues, of course I should of known we would after they said that we were going to start promptly at midnight. Well, since I am here let's talk about my weekend...

It all started awesomely and went downhill real fast. On Friday J.R. and I invited some friends to join us at the Astros game. I invited Ms. Zam and I am glad she was able to make it, let me tell you guys, if you guys think she is funny you should meet her man. The game was awesome and the Astros kicked some Brewer butt.

After the game we decided to cross the street to get a beer and to catch up with some friends. After a while I told J.R. that we better go since Baby Girl needed to be picked up from my sister's house. I decided to call my sister when we got on the road and she starts a sentence with "I need to tell you something, but don't want you to get upset". I with all the calmness that I could muster said "ok, what is it?". She proceed to tell me that she and Baby Girl had gone out with a friend of hers and that on the way home some lady ran a red light and hit them!!! I remained calm.

After making sure she and Baby Girl were ok I was left with the task of letting J.R. know what had happened. He freaked and, of course, took me with him. We made it to the accident scene in no time - J.R. was driving and cursing everyone that got in our way. Baby Girl and my sister were ok, just a little shook up.

We did not make it home till almost 2AM. It took the police over three hours to get there and take down the information. Hell. I felt bad for J.R. he had to get up a 5AM to take a plane to Boston. I think he is still tired.

On Sunday, my sister had to be dropped off at the airport, so to make things easier Baby Girl and I spent the night at her house Saturday night.

That was my weekend. Today, I am still working with no end in sight.

No comments: