Wednesday, September 29, 2004

To Know or Not To Know

Well, I made it home last night. The trip was uneventful, a lot of work though. Tomorrow I am heading to Los Angeles. I have not been there in a while. I will only be there a night, so just enough time to see a friend.

Next week, I am heading to Chicago. In hopes of winning a new car I tried to register for Oprah's show, but they are all booked till November...oh, well.

On Monday I am having a Level II ultrasound. Since I do not have a thyroid they need to see how the Sequel is doing. This raises a good question...Do I want to find out the sex of the Sequel? Part of me says, no! It would be fun to wait till the end to see what it is. But, the other part says, find out. It would be nice to tell Baby Girl what the Sequel's sex is now instead of hearing her talk about the baby girl mommy is having. It will break my heart if she hates the Sequel because it is a boy. I just feel that I should prepare her now. If anyone has gone through this and has any advise I would LOVE to hear it. Baby Girl is 3 years old.

No comments: