Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My ABCs

Accent: Yes, sometimes, it depends on what words I am saying.
Bed I sleep in: What kind of question is that?! Mine.
Chore I Don’t Care For: Washing dishes, yuck.
Dog or Cat: Neither, I hate them both. Used to have a cat – Killer (pronounced Kyler) – but gave him to my mom.
Essential Electronics: Computer, cell phone, camera.
Favorite Perfume: Une Fleur by Chanel
Gold or Silver: Silver
Handbag I Carry Most Often: Depends on where I am going and with whom. If I have to carry the kids stuff then it is the latest Coach Summer big bag. If I am going out with grown-ups then it is Louis Vuitton.
Insomnia: I am a very light sleeper, but don’t know if that counts as insomnia.
Job Title: Network Analyst – yeah, not that interesting.
Kids: Two. A girl and a boy.
Living Arrangement: Us four, a fish that keeps having babies, and Mr. T (a turtle).
Most Admirable Trait: I am a positive thinker.
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: I used to think that I could do experiments on my sister.
Overnight Hospital Stays: Both kids (does childbirth count?). Also when I was little I stuck a bean in my ear and had to go to the hospital to have it taken out. For some reason I was at the hospital for 3 days. Maybe I should have a talk with my mother.
Phobias: Water. I do not like being in water too deep that I can not touch the bottom. I do not like rollercoasters. (JR is giving me a list right now, I need to kick him).
Quote: I put the following quote on the holiday cards from last year “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice” T.S. Eliot.
Religion: None
Siblings: One sister, she is 10 months younger that me.
Time I Wake Up: I love to sleep in. I usually wake up around 8:30.
Unusual Talent or Skill: I can touch my nose with my tongue.
Veggie I Refuse to Eat: ONIONS, yuck.
Worst Habits: Over eating.
Yummy Stuff I Cook: Sorry, I don’t cook. I hate cooking. It takes so much more time to prepare a meal than to eat it, I don’t see the point.
Zoo Animals I Like Most: I don’t really have one.

No comments: