Monday, July 03, 2006

What Is Up With These Shoes?!



I just don’t understand these shoes at all. At first I only saw kids and very young girls wearing them and thought, well, that is a good idea, it is summer and you know those kids are always outside playing around. They are plastic and cheap so if they get wet or muddy who cares!

Well, I don’t know what could possess grown women to wear such shoes to the mall, or any where else for that matter, when there is no rain in sight or gardening to be done. Plus what would you wear with such shoes? I guess you could wear a garden outfit – overalls, big shirt, floppy hat, and of course those adorable shoes (they actually come in around 20 colors and designs!).

I don’t know about your family, but my sister has a fit every time I wear my Stuart Weitzman’s with the wrong shirt. I could just image what she would say if I ever showed up with the garden clogs. I am pretty sure the word “hoe” would be in there somewhere. She is just funny like that.

All I am saying is let’s keep it a kid’s shoe. Fashion is so forgiving on the young.

No comments: