Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feel Like Crying

Why do I always let the stupid, insignificant stuff affect me?
Today I took The Sequel to his weekly Kindermusik class. This was his second class, because everything was kinda shaken up after Ike. During the first week, he went into the room, but did not participate. This week he refused to go in! The class started and the teacher was nice enough to leave the door open. When things got a little loud the teacher told The Sequel that he had to decide whether he was staying out or coming in. Anyway, when I closed the door I felt like shit. I felt judged my the parents that were in the hall waiting for their perfect children to finish their class. I literary felt like sobbing. I know it is stupid to feel like that, but I just do.

Know The Sequel says he wants to go back to gymnastics. Last Spring I pay the Registration Fee (yes, all these places have a registration fee! PLUS the monthly fees) and the tuition for TWO months. All he did was sit by me.

Part of me is telling me to leave him alone, but the other part of my brain feels that he needs to be out with other children his age. He needs to learn teamwork, participation, waiting your turn, and listening to instructions. I am frustrated with this kid. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: