Monday, September 22, 2008

Twitterings

  • 08:05 I am dead. I usually look up injury and disease symptoms on the internet, what am I to do now? #
  • 12:20 At Tommy Bahama enjoying some lunch. Yumm. #
  • 15:01 Almost forgot, Workout - 20 mins bike and 20 mins eliptical. Some crunches, leg lifts, and push-ups. Quick since I had to take The Seque ... #
  • 15:03 I don't know what to do about The Sequel, he refuses to participate in his Kindermusik class. I look like an idiot jumping aroung w/out him. #
  • 18:17 Someone swiped the table and chair I had set up in my driveway so I could comfortably steal wifi from one of my neighbors. WTF? Cops cam ... #
  • 21:02 Am I the only person in the world that didn't know that Favre was now a Jet? Sports and I don't mix well. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter - - Follow me on Twitter

No comments: