Friday, September 05, 2008

Twitterings

  • 10:48 Yeah! I finally got me a new phone. I am now the proud owner of a HTC Mogul. I rock, ok, someone text me! #
  • 12:34 My first mobile twitt. I feel special. #
  • 12:36 @MishMish We need to set up lunch soon!! #
  • 13:43 Have not worked out today, for some reason I am ok with that. #
  • 13:44 Wondering where the lead singer for Maroon 5 is hanging out right now. They will be in concert right across the street from my house 2night #
  • 13:44 @sandrafdzh maybe muscle? I hate that crap too! #
  • 18:06 My daughter keeps asking me for my old phone. She thinks it will work. Why does she want a cell phone so bad? #
  • 21:13 I don't know what possessed me to go to a Chinese buffet. Yuck! and I am WAY too old to be fetching my own food. Will NOT happen again. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter - - Follow me on Twitter

No comments: