Thursday, September 11, 2008

Twitterings

  • 08:59 I can not believe that 9/11 has been foreshadowed by freakin' Ike! Let's remember people!!! #
  • 09:01 @beingkatie It is hectic up here too. There is a line at ALL the gas stations near my home. #
  • 10:39 I will just write this week off as crappy! FNFN might be canceled due to Hurricane Ike. I desperately need a drink!! #
  • 10:50 Just found out classes at CISD are canceled for tomorrow. Doesn't the Hurricane get here Saturday?? #
  • 14:34 Chaos. I-45 across The Woodlands Mall is a parking lot. Traffic is hardly moving. #
  • 17:12 CISD released the kids from school early today; the only problem is that parents were not notified. I am glad I showed up early. #
  • 17:14 Workout - 30 minutes elliptical; 30 minutes stationary bike; push-ups and crunches. #
  • 17:17 FNF - Friday Night Fun - Moved to Baker Street Pub in The Woodlands at 6pm. Hopefully it will not be too bad tomorrow night. #
  • 19:00 Traffic is still crazy. From The Woodlands Mall to 1488, an usual less than 10 minute drive, is now taking close to one hour!!! #
  • 19:01 @TheVille Ha, ha, love it! Where can I get me some of those!!! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter - - Follow me on Twitter

No comments: