Monday, September 01, 2008

Twitterings

  • 08:54 The movie The Science of Sleep is one of the weirdest movies ever! #
  • 08:57 @cybertoad so you DID get a new puppy! #
  • 08:58 @dsilverman I thought Gustav was not getting here till Wed. or so, huh. Well, have a great Labor Day Off! #
  • 09:05 Love hanging out with my little buddy - The Last Episode - he is just too cute! #
  • 09:47 I love when people remember me from way back when. It makes me happy. Yes, I am such a dork like that!! #
  • 11:26 Workout - 30 min. stationary bike; 10 min. push-ups, sit-ups, leg lifts, plank; and 30 min. elliptical. #
  • 11:26 Thinking about linking facebook and twitter. #
  • 11:37 Just testing to see if it linked correctly ;) #
  • 16:55 Played tennis. Man this is wonderful weather we are having, too bad there is a hurricane attached to it. #
  • 22:23 Just found out McCain was born in Panama! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter - - Follow me on Twitter

No comments: