Monday, September 08, 2008

Twitterings

  • 10:43 Workout - Running 60 minutes! Discovered there isn't a Amy Winehouse song I don't like! Is that a double negative? Ok, I like ALL her songs. #
  • 10:55 I am getting ready to ship my first order to South Africa. Adding a fifth continent to the list of shipping places - priceless!! #
  • 12:06 You are trying to kill me! Ok, how about mon. Or wed of next week? #
  • 15:02 I might have caught something. My guts are churning and twisting, great! #
  • 16:45 I need to get organized. I am surrounded by chaos. #
  • 21:22 The baby fell asleep in my arms. I had forgotten how good that feels. #
  • 23:18 LOVE Chelsea Lately, but hate her Deep Inside Hollywood segments. They are just not funny. I wonder if she knows that. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter - - Follow me on Twitter

No comments: