Friday, September 12, 2008

Twitterings

  • 14:17 Posting a little late - Workout 55 minute run at 7:15 this morning. #
  • 14:19 Friday Night Fun keeps getting moved around. Right now is set up for 5pm at Fox and Hound. Why Ike, why, why!! #
  • 14:27 I don't know what else to move from outside. I guess we are done! I really hope things do not turn out so bad. I'll be thinking of you all. #
  • 14:42 @sandrafdzh I am sure you will do fine! Have not seen you in a while, how are you? #
  • 14:43 @MishMish You are so good! #
  • 17:27 FNF Ike Happy Hour moved to the Fox and Hound The Woodlands. Come have a drink before the storm. #
  • 19:56 Still at the Fox and Hound waiting for the storm. Pretty packed considering. #ike #
  • 21:42 Just picked up the kids and heading home. The wind is blowing, people are walking around the neighborhood. I will keep my fingers crossed. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter - - Follow me on Twitter

No comments: