Friday, April 16, 2004

Any Aliens Among Us??

Now you can report illegal aliens from the comfort of your own desk. No need to call INS. All you do is open up this link and follow the instructions. A couple of clicks here and there and the busboy from your favorite restaurant can be on his way back to where he cam from - Andale!!

This link came courtesy of Chris. Huh?? Why did he send me the link...Is he trying to hide something? I have always wondered about him. He does not look from around here and he does work for the City of Houston. You all know the City is always trying to cut corners...huh. I better report him just in case. Oh, yeah, and what about that girl that does my hair, she has a thick accent, huh, I better report the salon she works at so INS can check it out. And, what about Lupe?? Ok, you all get the idea. I guess I better start looking over my shoulder and get me some good running shoes. ;)

No comments: