Sunday, April 11, 2004

The Week in Review...

I got home on Friday afternoon from Dallas (work trip). My work week was good. I left for San Antonio on Wed., drove to Dallas on Thursday, and made it home on Friday.

On Friday, I got home and got ready to go to Cybertoad's Egg-travaganza. Since I had been driving, what seemed like all day, I did not have time to pick up any eggs or decorating stuff, but I was ok with that since I was not in the mood to be creative. The party turned out to be a good time. Thanks for the invite Elaine!

Saturday was crazy rain day. We, Houston, had two inch hail in some areas. That afternoon we went over to Claudia's baby shower and was very glad we did, because when we got home it looked like a tornado had gone through our neighborhood. There were leaves and branches every where. Anyway, back to Claudia. She is such a sweetheart. I am so glad they finally decided to have a kid. Yes, us breeders like to convert DINKs. Hahahaahaaaa (evil sounding), welcome to our world.

On Sunday John decided to have a Spring Celebration over at our house. Last year we opted to take our daughter to Orange Show- a more eclectic, non-denominational celebration. But since we are all about compromising now days, it was his year. We invited our families, made some burgers and hot dogs, and had a sort of egg-hunt. Since it was STILL raining we could not go out, so we had to make do with hiding the eggs in Olivia's playroom. I think it took them one minute to find them all. Orange Show here we come!!!

No comments: