Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Shopping...

I am so psyched!!! There is a new Anthropologie being built, almost, right in front of my house. I am not linking the website because it does not do the place justice, their site sucks! Anyway, I just love that store.


I will be leaving for San Antonio tomorrow, it's a work trip, ahhh-gain. After S.A. I am heading for Dallas. I hope that everything goes smoothly and I can get home early on Friday. Knock on wood. It seems that every time I predict smooth sailing it turns out to be the complete opposite, so wish me luck.


Oh yeah, here is an interesting story. My aunts own a flower shop and it is always fun talking to them about the stuff that they get complaints about, anyway, this is one of the calls and I was there to witness it all. It went something like this...

Lady - "I got some flowers for my birthday and was wondering if I could get you guys to replace them"
Aunt - "why ma'am? What is wrong?"
Lady - "Well, I got them last week and they are not looking so great"
Aunt - "How do they look?"
Lady - "Well, they just don't look like they used to"
Aunt - "You are aware that they are cut flowers"
Lady - "Is that like a plant?"
Aunt - "No, they are actual cut flowers and they will die"
Lady - "I have had them for a week and they don't look so good"
Aunt - "If they live for over 5 days they are doing great"
Lady - "Well, can I get you guys to exchange them?"

Well, you guys get the point. I always wonder about some people.

No comments: