Monday, April 05, 2004

Kerry...not very

I just heard on talk radio that if the presidential election was held today George Bush would be the winner. The report said that even though he had been steadily loosing points with the public, lately he had gained, surprisingly, a lot of support from the voters. My immediate reaction was "yeah, Kerry keeps opening his mouth!" I could bet that if Kerry would of said nothing, nothing at all, he would of won or, if not, been damn close.

I swear, every time I hear the guy speak I dislike him a little bit more. In every advertisement he compares himself to Bush. All he does is point out Bush's faults or errors, some which Bush had nothing to do with. I have never heard him say anything he stands for without being somehow linked to Bush. He is just running on the "Bush Haters" ticket and has nothing else to back him up.

No comments: