Sunday, February 29, 2004

Fever Night, Fever Night, Fever....

I feel like crap today. I have been under the weather for a couple of days now, but I think it finally caught up with me. Very early this morning I had to drop John off at the airport and when I got back home I went to bed and fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow. I woke up and caught two episodes of the Quantum Leap Marathon on the SciFi channel. I just loved that show.
Yesterday, when I went to Walgreens I should of gotten something stronger for my cold, instead I got Tylenol Cold, stupid, stupid, stupid me. Anything with the name Tylenol should really only be used for headaches, pain, and fevers. My nose was still dripping after I took the darn Tylenol Cold. Live and learn.


On a happier note...Yesterday John and I had dinner with Elaine and her husband Kenny. We had a nice dinner and chat at Cafe Piquet. Thanks guys it was fun.

No comments: